Mgr. Ing. Marcel Janíček
Area of expertise
- banking, finance and capital markets
- private equity / Venture Capital
- merger and acquisition
I am and attorney specialised in the field of banking, finance and capital markets and M&A.
I have provided prominent Czech banks with legal counselling, especially concerning acquisition, real estate and project funding, including syndicated loans. I advised my clients, providers of consumer credits, PE funds and corporations, concerning legal aspects of provision of finance services, securities issue and regulation of collective investment.
In the field of M&A, I participated in many transactions both on the part of a seller and a buyer. I advised my clients with structuring of transactions, ensured legal audit, negotiated transaction documents and took care of successful completion of a transaction. I helped my clients in the procedures of corporate transformations or squeeze-out.
Before I started to work in Arrows, I worked in the law firm SAMAK, Havel & Partners and Clifford Chance.
If you are a finance or credit institution, or securities issuer, I can help you with:
- sample contractual documentation for providers and negotiators of consumer loans and other finance institutions
- preparation of a prospectus, issue conditions and other documents connected with the securities issue
- sample internal regulations for providers and negotiators of consumer loans and other finance institutions
- legal support in performing suspensive conditions of drawing, legal treatment of financial assistance
- analysis and solution of regulatory issues related to the function of financial market´s subjects
- legal opinion on enforcement of financial documents and debtor´s capacity
- preparation and negotiation of complete credit and reinsurance documentation
- legal support to credit recipients in negotiation of acquisition funding
- performance of a legal audit of a debtor
- representing a client before Czech National Bank
If you are a buyer or seller in M&A transactions, I can help you with:
- realisation of post-transaction merger, eventually other domestic and cross-boarder transformations and squeeze-out
- ensuring a legal and tax audit of companies being acquired
- preparation and negotiation of complex transaction documentation
- creation and reorganisation of holding structure
- legal and tax structuring of transaction
Czech Bar Association