Area of expertise
- medical law
- criminal law
- administrative law
- contractual law
- debt recovery
I graduated at Palacký University, Faculty of Law and University of Technology and Economics in Ceske Budejovice. During my studies, I participated in a three month abroad internship in a counselling agency in Brussels, where I was in charge of monitoring of legislative activity of EU bodies, and elaboration of inputs of professional conferences.
During my studies I also worked as an articled clerk in prominent law firms in the Czech Republic for three years. I focused there on the field of collective debt recovery, executory law, medical law, contractual and business law.
Currently I work at ARROWS advokátní kancelář, s.r.o. as an articled clerk specialised in general practice. Most often I deal with cases from medical, criminal, administrative and contractual law.
Currently I work in Olomouc branch of our law firm.
Do not hesitate to contact me, especially if:
- you want to claim damage compensation at an insurance company or court
- you are accused of committing a crime
- you suffered a crime
- you are a doctor and you need to transfer your medical office
- your are not satisfied with the decision of an administrative body or you feel it affected your rights
- you are not satisfied with the performed treatment
- you want to set up a medical facility
- someone owes you money or someone did not give you your thing back
- you do not agree with the procedure or decision of the authorities or other bodies of public authorities